|Home||» Products||» Industrial Gear Motors||» Bevel Gear Reducer|
Bevel Gear Reducer
Since establishment, we have been playing a lead role in manufacturing and exporting Bevel Gear Reducer. This reducer is manufactured under the firm guidance of expert supervisors using best quality cast iron and mild steel. Clients can obtain this reducer from us in different technical and power specifications as per their requirements. We check this Bevel Gear Reducer on defined quality parameters to provide the best range to clients.
- Easy to install
- Breakage free
- Longer working life
K series three oblique one umbrella a helical gear reducer machine motor with high efficiency and high life fortunate gear. With foot-mounted, flange mounting and shaft mounted types.
- WK37, WK47, WK57, WK67, WK77, WK87, WK97, WK107, WKl27, WK157, WKl67, WKl87
- The main parameters: 0.1-522r / min
- Output Torque: Up to 18000Nm
- Motor power: 0 12-200 Kw
- A Highly Modular Design: Can Easily Be Equipped With Various Types Of Motors Or Using Other Power Input. The Same Kinds Of Models Can Be Equipped With Multiple Power Motor. Easy To Implement A Combination Of Coupling Between The Models.
- Transmission Ratio: By Thin, Wide Range. Models Can Form A Great Combination Of Gear Ratios. That Output Low Speed.
- The Installation Forms: The Installation Location Unrestricted.
- High Strength, Small: Box Made Of High Strength Cast Iron. Gears And Gear Shaft Using A Gas Carburizing Grinding Process, And Thus A High Load Carrying Capacity Per Unit Volume.
- Long Life: In The Correct Selection (Including Selection Of Appropriate Usage Factor) And Maintenance Of Normal Use Conditions, Reducer (Except Wearing Parts) Of The Main Parts Of Life Is Generally Not Less Than 20,000 Hours. Wearing Parts, Including Lubricants, Seals And Bearings.
- Low Noise: Gearhead Main Parts Have Been Precision Machining. And Through The Assembly And Testing, And Thus A Lower Gear Noise.
- High Efficiency: Stand-Alone Efficiency Of Not Less Than 95%.
- Can Withstand Greater Radial Load.
- Can Withstand Dry Little Radial Force 15% Of The Axial Load